Updated: 18 July 2022
The ‘seller’ refers to AP Curtains
The ‘buyer’ refers to any legal customer purchasing from the ‘seller’.
Main business and service process
1. After the buyer completes ordering on website, the seller will contact by phone calls or email to confirm the order details. The buyer needs to pay at least 50% of the full price as deposit. After receiving the deposit, the seller start to manufacture the custom-made curtain products.
2. Once the curtain products are made, the seller will notify the buyer to pay off the balance. After receiving the payment, the seller will arrange the delivery.
3. If the buyer is in Auckland city, once the products arrive, the seller will contact the buyer to arrange the installation. If the buyer is out of Auckland, the products will be delivered to his/her place and the buyer will be responsible for installing the curtains.
4. The seller will charge installation fee within Auckland. The installation fee is based on the number of the curtain pairs and hours which installation staff spends on it. The calculation of installation fee should be standard and notified to buyer in advance.
Production time frame
1. Standard production time frame is about 6-8 weeks, while expedited production is about 2-3weeks. The estimated production period includes time of international delivery.
2. The quotation of production time by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates. The seller will inform the buyer of the updates in the process, but will not be liable for the delay due to irresistible conditions in the delivery process.
3. If the products are damaged or lost during transportation, the seller will claim the cost of products through insurance. The seller and buyer need to negotiate to solve the re-produce matter.
Cancellation, Deposit and Alteration
1. Since the curtains are customized products, after the buyer pays the deposit, the order cannot be modified in general conditions.
2. If the buyer cancels the order due to personal reasons before the curtain production starts, we will deduct 15% of the deposit as an administrative fee.
3. If the buyer cancels the order after the production has already started, the deposit will not be refunded.
4. If the seller approves that the curtains need to be modified due to buyer’s personal reason after the production starts, both parties need to discuss the feasibility and reach an agreement about alteration. If an increased fee occurs, the buyer will be required to pay on demand.
Website Information and Availability
1. The seller has endeavored to ensure that the product and pricing information on its website is accurate and current. The colors shown in the sample photos may have minor difference from the real fabric. It is suggested that the buyer visit the showroom in Auckland to view the fabric before ordering.
2. The seller also relies on information from its suppliers and manufacturers and will inform the buyer if certain products are not available or need to be ordered in a particular procedure.
Error of measurement
Due to the material and drape of different curtains, we consider plus or minus 1 am of length as a reasonable range of error.
1.The date for after-sales service is calculated from the date of product delivery.
2.The seller provides 5 years warranty for the following products, curtain fabrics, roller blinds and Roman blinds. During this period, if there is a quality problem, the product will be repaired, except for human factors. (e.g., If the fabric is damaged with sharp objects, it is not covered by the warranty.)
3.The seller provides 5 years warranty for the curtain tracks and the other parts, also 5 years for motorized curtain tracks and parts. During this period, if the tracks or parts have quality problems, they will be repaired free of charge, except for human factors.
4.If the repair or alteration is caused by the seller’s mistakes in measurement and installation, the seller will provide timely repair or replace free of charge.
5.If the color fading of the curtain is caused by its direct exposure to the sunlight, this sort of claim will not be covered by the seller.